Be the Timekeeper
Tissot has been the Timekeeper for many world-renowned sports for more than a decade. In terms of football, however, it wanted to offer its customers the chance of filling that role themselves. It is for that reason, they have created a movement specifically designed to time football matches, with their half times and overtime. Its wearer will be able to really get involved in the match, as more than a spectator, as timekeeper.
The colours of the world
The design is inspired from jerseys seen on football pitches, representing colours from around the world. It is a vibrant range of watches that Tissot has created, that all feature a football engraved on their caseback. An aluminium bezel, adds a further touch of colour with styles varying depending on the model, there is no doubt that there will be a watch to suit everyone’s taste. A date display at four o’clock will remind you of the day so that you don’t miss out on the important games.
- Swiss made
- Quartz chronograph movement, football timekeeping function
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel case with black PVD coating option, an aluminium bezel ring and engraved caseback
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Leather strap with standard buckle