H1 TITANIUMCONTACT WESTIME
Titanium with shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces brushed pink gold (5N) bezel and lugs
– diameter: 48.8 mm
– thickness: 17.9 mm
– rubber-clad screw-lock crown
– crown guard
– altered and screw-locked added lugs
– metal dome at 06:00
– cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
– screw-down sapphire back
– water-resistant to 100 meters
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
– 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
– Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
– 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
– Black dial, black indexes and numerals, grey minute hand
– Luminescent hand and hour-markers
– Regulator at 12:00
– Small seconds wheel at 09:30
– Power reserve indicator at 02:30
Retrograde fluid hours, minutes, seconds.
Rubber, Titanium bronze pin buckle
As the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances. The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. At 18:00, the fluorescent liquid comes back to its original position, going backwards. The secret that gets the reservoirs going? Two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.