> The quintessence of “aesthetics and functionality”, when a technical component of the watch becomes an integral part of the design, making it instantly recognizable:
- The mainplate, bezel and case-back are now octagonal, highlighting and magnifying the iconic shape of Laureato.
- A reminiscence of Constant Girard’s Tourbillon with Three Bridges, which put the Bridges – a technical component – at the forefront of the watch design.
> A feeling of lightness expressed by the reworked skeletonized GP01800 caliber, floating inside a case mixing sapphire’s transparency and titanium’s lightweight.
> An extreme attention to details paid to every single component :
- The iconic octagon shape of Laureato at the heart of the design
- The essence of skeleton with hollowed out mainplate, bridges, barrel cover, oscillating weight and hands.
- A ring with with 12 curved sections between mirror-polished triangles acting as hour-markers
- A titanium crown to recall the lugs material
- The rubber strap perfectly integrates to the satin-polished lugs
> For the first time, the Laureato is dressed in sapphire, bringing sophistication to the powerful and assertive lines of the Laureato Absolute collection.
> A connoisseur timepiece, whose exclusivity is reinforced by a limited production of 88 units only