Ever since the design of the first Bvlgari watch in 1940, a Serpenti timepiece that encircled the wrist and displayed the time within the snake’s head, the brand has never stopped in its pursuit to bring elegance and unparalleled style to haute horlogerie. Following the great Swiss tradition, when the Bvlgari Haute Horlogerie SA was founded in 1970, its headquarters were established in Neuchâtel. The Bvlgari watches for ladies, as well as for men, always drew inspiration from ancient motifs, either from the Greek or Roman mythology, or even Italian Renaissance. However, the brand’s evolution allowed for many contemporary twists, from the introduction of a sport’s line to entirely manufacturing their first Grande Complications in-house in 2004. Ever since, the company has followed a strategy of continuous search for perfection and technological development to accompany what the brand had already been offering to the world, spiritual beauty and original style.